The Grad Team is a National Special Events Photography company that specializes in University and College level Commencements.
Photographer Job Responsibilities:
- Captures memories and creates exceptional experiences for our customers and clients.
- Take photographs of graduations, and other related events.
- Maintains relationships with clients, other team members, assistants, etc.
- Collaborate with the lead photographer to ensure their need for the project is being fulfilled
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
You do NOT need to edit your photographs, our graphics department takes care of that for you.
This is seasonal work primarily in May, June and December each year. We also have some events during other times that you may be asked if you would like to photograph. We have clients across the USA so if you like to travel, there are opportunities to do so.
Photographer Qualifications / Skills:
- Firm handle on basic photography skills, use of flash. Knowledge of studio lighting is a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable transportation
- Possessing a keen eye for when and where to set up and take pictures
- Work well alone or as part of a team
- Knowledge of DSLRs (Nikon, Canon, Sony)
- Knowledge indoor, outdoor and basic studio lighting techniques.
- Comfortable with standing for periods of time (1 to 2 hours while taking pictures)
Bonus paid if you own your own gear which includes 2 camera bodies, at least 2 lenses (long and short range zoom lenses), 2 on-camera flash units, 2 flash brackets.
Additional paid if you own and are required to use studio lights and a chromakey backdrop with stands